The 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter, paired with a 992Wh LiFePO4 Battery, is an excellent solution for load shedding. It provides quick charging capabilities and continuous power output to ensure the smooth operation of your devices.
Additionally, the Power Station XP-1101 offers convenience with 6 USB ports and 2 South African 3-Pin AC Sockets. It can handle over 3,000 charge cycles. Moreover, it features DC outputs and LED lights making it perfect for outdoor camping, hiking, traveling or even indoor use during power failures.
Built using aluminum construction, this portable power station is designed for everyday use and provides long-lasting performance.
- Remaining Charging Time
- Remaining Battery Time
- Battery Level Indicator
- Charging/Input Power Level
- Discharge/Output Power Level
- Power Port “On” Indication
- Undervoltage protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over-Current in Charge/Discharge
- Short-Circuit in Charge/Discharge
- Over-Temperature in Charge/Discharge
- Over-Charge Voltage Protection
- Capacity: 992WH
- Case Material: Aluminium
- GaN External Charger: 200W
- Solar Charging Input: Via DC input port (100W)
- Recharge time: 5 Hours
- AC Inverter Output type: Pure Sine wave
- Max AC Output Surge: 1500W
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- LED Lights: 4 (2 Font, 2 Rear)
- MPPT: 200W max.
- Operating Temperature Range -30 °C to 55 °C
- Recharging Temperature Range -20 °C to 55 °C
- Cooling system: Fanless for silent operation
- Lifecycles: >3000
- DC Input: 12V-24V 200W max.
CHARGING PORTS AND OUTLETS:
- USB-A Ports: 2 x 2.5W max
- USB-C Ports: 2 (USB-C1 = 100W max; USB-C2 = 22.5W max)
- AC Outlets: 2 x South African 3-Pin Sockets 1000W Max.
- Port 12VDC-12VDC max 120W
- CAR SOCKETS: 1 x Port: 12VDC 120W max.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
- Dimensions: 370 x 195 x 195 mm
- Weight: 12.6Kg