The XP-551 is the perfect portable power station for all your essential equipment such as laptops, cell phones, and tablets. With its lightweight lithium-ion batteries it is highly portable, allowing you to take it anywhere you go. With 2 USB-C, 2 USB-A, 2 DC ports and 2 SA 3-Pin AC power outlets, you can easily charge multiple devices at the same time.
The integrated 200W MPPT solar power controller ensures more efficient solar charging and faster charging times. This unit also features a pure sine wave AC inverter output. Moreover, it comes with a DC output and 4 LED lights, making it ideal for outdoor camping, hiking, traveling or even indoor home office use during power failures.
Built using aluminum construction, this portable power station is designed for everyday use and provides long-lasting performance.
- Remaining Charging Time
- Remaining Battery Time
- Battery Level Indicator
- Charging/Input Power Level
- Discharge/Output Power Level
- Power Port “On” Indication
- Undervoltage protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over-Current in Charge/Discharge
- Short-Circuit in Charge/Discharge
- Over-Temperature in Charge/Discharge
- Over-Charge Voltage Protection
- Capacity: 483WH
- Case Material: Aluminium
- GaN External Charger: 200W
- Solar Charging Input: Via DC port
- Recharge time: 2.5 Hours
- AC Inverter Output type: Pure Sine wave
- Max AC Output Surge: 1000W
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- LED Lights: 4 (2 Font, 2 Rear)
- MPPT: 200W max.
- Operating Temperature Range -20 °C to 60 °C
- Recharging Temperature Range -0 °C to 45 °C
- Cooling system: Fan less - Silent:
- Lifecycles: >1000
2 x DC5.5 ports 12VDC-24VDC and 18-24VDC
CHARGING PORTS AND OUTLETS:
- USB-A Ports: 2 x 22.5W max
- USB-C Ports: 2 (USB-C1 = 60W max; USB-C2 = 22.5W max)
- AC Outlets: 2 x South African 3-Pin Sockets 500W Max.
- 1 Port 12VDC max 120W
- CAR SOCKETS: 1 x Port: 12V 120W max
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
- Dimensions: 202 x 196 x 195 mm
- Weight: 5.7Kg